Acura TLX Forum banner

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
have you got it installed yet? any images ? This wheel looks pretty cool.

Thanks! Not yet the tires will be delivered next week and I'll make sure to come back and post for you since you mentioned it.

Honestly after I saw these 19inch accord sport wheels in person and the rohanna rc22's and am having second thoughts. Would love to see what those look like on our cars

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! Not yet the tires will be delivered next week and I'll make sure to come back and post for you since you mentioned it.

Honestly after I saw these 19inch accord sport wheels in person and the rohanna rc22's and am having second thoughts. Would love to see what those look like on our cars
The one on Lexus is great, but not the Accord, it's very popular on the street.

I cant wait to see your wheels installed. I have been looking this Enkei for weeks. I am doubting between this and Niche M157. any thoughts guys?

·
Registered
186 Posts
The tires came much earlier than expected. And wow it looks way better than I thought it would. Totally satisfied.

Tuan it surprisingly looks better in person I just shot some very quick pictures but the image could be better composed.

Andre I have a feeling the Honda ones probably wouldn't look as good on our vehicle the more I think about it. I'm a total sucker for concave wheels like those but im unsure about the options for paint finish

Enkei TY5 Pearl Black 19x8.5 et35 5x114.3

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks great! How much did you end up spending for wheels, tires, and installation?
And keep more photos coming please! :laugh:
Thank you and will do! After I tint the windows I'll try to take better pictures.

I haggled a measly 30 bucks off the tires, and after another 160 in rebates the tires will have been 770 including the certificates and TPMS repair kit was thrown in.

Wheels were a little over 1000 with some ebay credit I had available.

And a family friend who owns a shop did me an unsolicited favor of installing them free of charge. He may buy the old wheels from me which will offset the cost. I might put the tires up on ebay? Have never tried that with tires before so I don't know how successful that will be.

Memorial Day sales usually have bigger rebates at Discount Tire / Discount Tire Direct but I didn't want to wait. Bought them directly from Discount Tire Direct to avoid sales tax (I tried to give the local shop my business but they really wouldn't negotiate.) I've always gone to the local Discount Tire and have bought tires for 2 previous cars, I thought that repeat business would mean something but it didn't go far at all haha...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ok, so pretty good deal for the overall package.. I think it will cost me around $3k - 4k here in Canada.
Your car definitely needs tint now to match your wheels. :)

161 - 180 of 215 Posts