Acura TLX Forum banner

201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Definitely would recommend it. You can dial in what you want in hieight and 36 way adjustment compression/rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody try 19x8.5 +40? I have a buddy with a set he bought for his q50s but don't fit over the caliper.

Just wondering if they would still be too "sucked in". I have seen 19x8.5 +35 and that seems to look good without rubbing when lowered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is it too goofy to put infiniti wheels on an acura?
They are 17 in but only for winter driving so I wouldn't care too much

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is it too goofy to put infiniti wheels on an acura?
They are 17 in but only for winter driving so I wouldn't care too much

·
Super Moderator
817 Posts
You have to replace/blackout the center logo tho!!
I also have winter tire wheels (not Infiniti tho)

·
Registered
23 Posts
You have to replace/blackout the center logo tho!!
I also have winter tire wheels (not Infiniti tho)
I’m looking to replace that center caps too. But no one makes 54mm center caps with acura logo :( im thinking of buying blank center caps and steal some acura emblems in junkyards and glue them im

·
Super Moderator
711 Posts
Sounds like a lot of trouble - who's really going to notice? Especially in the winter months. It looks like there's a lot of snow where you are and a messy winter is in store. So the car's going to look pretty dirty for a few months anyway!

·
Registered
140 Posts
18x8 +45mm Anthracite Enkei Vulcans wrapped with Verdstein Quatrac Pro 245/45/18's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always loved the factory five spoke wheels from the mid 2000's TL's. I liked the nice ride of the stock goodyears.
So I stayed with 17" TL factory reproductions from wheelership ($109). Dressed them in 255/50/17 Nitto 555 G.
Now I still have a good ride and no more wishy washy in the corners. 27 inch tall Nitto's vs stock 26.7
17x8 et 45 plus a little tire bulge from the wider tire puts them nearly flush plus gives the illusion of being lowered.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow. I'm surprised (pleasantly) to see they fit over the calipers (I'm "new" to the TLX, but have been modding cars for nearly 30 years). And that is a MEATY tire on those rims! Lol.

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-SPEC V6 SH-AWD
30 Posts
Just had a set of Asanti ABL-12 installed for summer. Putting the stock A-SPEC rims on winters.

Torn as to whether I like the look. Might switch out to something different. Even though I wanted something other than grey like the factory rims I may end up going to a grey one. Black would look nice due to the black accents but I hate black rims.

First world problems hey?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
711 Posts
Just had a set of Asanti ABL-12 installed for summer. Putting the stock A-SPEC rims on winters.

Torn as to whether I like the look. Might switch out to something different. Even though I wanted something other than grey like the factory rims I may end up going to a grey one. Black would look nice due to the black accents but I hate black rims.

First world problems hey?
LOL. First world problem for sure! I think black rims would look really sharp with the contrasting color of the bellanova white pearl. I've seen a few other cars (i.e., Lexus F-sport) where the white and black combine well together and really stand out. IMHO

201 - 220 of 229 Posts