Acura TLX Forum banner
81 - 100 of 116 Posts
Thanks guys. Full disclosure: I bought the painted beak from another member, and paid for the surround to be wrapped (because I found I didn't have the right material, and didn't want to wait). The rest of the car, though, is and will be my work.

Headed out now to finish up the rear passenger side window trim. I'm pretty sure I'll do the mirror caps, but am waffling on the roof and antenna due to the degree of difficulty and the cost of material if I have to try more than once. (I will not pay the $600 to $800 I've been quoted!) :)

Thanks guys. Full disclosure: I bought the painted beak from another member, and paid for the surround to be wrapped (because I found I didn't have the right material, and didn't want to wait).
Nothing wrong with that!

I had the pleasure of removing and shoveling snow off of my car today, once I was all done it looked good! Even shoveled out my parking space for clean entry and exit parking😌

Bagged 2015 TLX V6 tech on D2 bags running the VERA witch I don’t recommend will be switching to the airlift kit ASAP ... I’m on 19 “ Gmr wheels but my fitment isn’t how I want it to be in the front it’s not enough camber to clear the fender and wheels poke I want it to tuck the fender my offset is +25 and I’m going to probably get some 20” with an offset around +30 or +35 lmk what y’all think

View attachment 25860 View attachment 25861 Bagged 2015 TLX V6 tech on D2 bags running the VERA witch I don’t recommend will be switching to the airlift kit ASAP ... I’m on 19 “ Gmr wheels but my fitment isn’t how I want it to be in the front it’s not enough camber to clear the fender and wheels poke I want it to tuck the fender my offset is +25 and I’m going to probably get some 20” with an offset around +30 or +35 lmk what y’all think
Looks good you gettin' very low there lol if I recall correctly when you get it bagged its bagged all the time. I'd be scared with my ride clearance that low. But again it looks good!

Yep! Haha. Whoever bought this thing new really checked the boxes at the dealer. The only thing it’s missing is awd. Which is a shame since shawd really transforms this v6. Oh well haha
Very nice looking TLX! Good luck with it and welcome to the forum!

Here's a before and after of my recent new shoes. I went with 18s for weight and comfort. I was a bit worried I'd regret not going with 19s, but I like the look of the OEM 18s so I went for it. Very happy with how it turned out. Initially I had some 19 Bremmer Kraft picked out, but they were gonna take forever to arrive. I canceled that order and got these instead. They were way more than I budgeted but very happy with them overall. Also dropped 3 pounds per tire and almost 7 per wheel.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

81 - 100 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.