Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Everyone, tried to search but came up with nothing - any ideas on obtaining a service manual for TLX. Just for clarity - I'm talking about manual that would show steps to perform service / repairs, diagrams, torque numbers for bolts, etc., not the "user" manual.
Thank you for your input

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't believe there is one you can "buy".

However, I believe there is a Honda/Acura site where you can pay daily, monthly, or yearly to access the maintenance manuals online.
If I were you, I would come up with a list of everything you think you would need to service yourself while you own the TLX.
Then pay for 1 day access to the site and print/PDF all of those maintenance procedures.

Sorry, I don't recall what the site address actually is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't believe there is one you can "buy".

However, I believe there is a Honda/Acura site where you can pay daily, monthly, or yearly to access the maintenance manuals online.
If I were you, I would come up with a list of everything you think you would need to service yourself while you own the TLX.
Then pay for 1 day access to the site and print/PDF all of those maintenance procedures.

Sorry, I don't recall what the site address actually is.
There's nothing on there, I called and asked the dealership and they said everything is proprietary and and online. I checked the techinfo site, and nothing exists. I just bought a 2018 TLX a few days ago, and I can't find anything, even subscription access.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts