Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having the same problem with server route being set to off and I can’t turn it on. My car is a 2017 TLX Tech. The message I get is

“Server Route Is Not Available. Your vehicle is not available for this service”.

It was working fine for the first year when I had three levels of acuralink service. I renewed at the connect level and I suspect that was when it went to off. I have called acuralink support and they recommended the dealer look at it. I talked to my dealer and they have not heard of the problem but I will be having it checked at the next service but that may be a month away. I did a search and found another in acurazine forum with same issue in an RDX in Quebec. It maybe unique to just canadian models.

Did anyone get this solved? Any help would let me point the dealer in the right direction.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I had that message in the TLX when I got the communication module replaced. I traded it before the dealer was able to get the issue resolved. The server route worked fine in my 2017 MDX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks andre12dbsi.

Are you still in your first year on your full acuralink on your 2017 MDX or have you renewed and at what level?

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I renewed at the Connect level. The top level only gives you the concierge service which I never used even when it was free.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts