Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete set of four Acura TLX V6 SH-AWD Advance OEM set of 18" Wheels and Goodyear Tires in mint condition.

I upgraded my TLX with the 19" rims, and the dealer installed the 19" rims prior to delivery to me on Dec 19th. The TLX Advance 18" rim and tires were never driven by me, and only have 5 miles on them by Acura factory / dealer personnel.

The tires are Goodyear Eagle LS-2 225/50R18 95H., The wheels have a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3. These come with the standard Acura TPSM Sensors and are already factory balanced.

The buyer is responsible for knowing the correct wheel for your car so make sure you are buying the correct wheel because there are no returns.

18" rims on sale at Acura's website

Acura online store : 2015 TLX 18 IN CHROME LOOK ALLOY WHEELS

I live in the Boston area, and make frequent trips to northern New Hampshire if that helps to avoid shipping costs.

Asking for $1700 plus shipping costs if any.

Attachments

Reactions: Summest

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Once winter gets closer, Im sure you will find a buyer.

You should advertise them on a Civic forum. These would look pretty good with a set of fat low pro tires on them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do you like the 19inch rims ? Thinking of getting them
I love the look of the 19" rims -- totally transforms the look of the car, especially with the aero kit and spoiler.

I never drove the 18" rims so I can't compare the 19's to the 18's, but overall, the 19's drive very well -- still a smooth ride, even on pothole-crazy roads in Boston, and the rims definitely attract some attention. I'm very glad I splurged on them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, no longer for sale. I recently acquired some additional real estate that will give me the storage space I need to let me run winter tires on these rims.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.