Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Acura TLX A-Spec Apex Blue Pearl Looking for practice mods, suggestions greatly appreciated!
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm in a predicament at the moment.
I have an old car that initially I was gonna use as trade in/ down for my Acura TLX.
Long story short, decided not to cuz a freidn had interest. I bought the Acura TLX and still had the old car. Now the friend doesn't want to buy it.

BTW, the old car has engine and transmission problems. So should I try to sell it cheap or just donate it. It's a 2006 civic...

Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Super Moderator
991 Posts
I think the minimum I got for a really old/high mileage/bad transmission Odyssey as a donation was $500. A quick search on Cars.com yields 2006's from $9,000 to $2,500!
So there is a lot of value in that old Civic.

Reactions: William6244

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you shouldn't sell your old car to a person, it will be better to sell it for scrap. It is a pretty old car, and it has a lot of disadvantages to the environment, and we need to get rid of them by looking at the contemporary problems with climate change. In my opinion, we need to take an example from you because you started to drive a Hybrid car, that is very great because it works using a battery and it burns less gasoline, so it is more ecological. I am a fan of old cars, but I know that driving them is not safe and produces a lot of CO2.
__

1 - 3 of 3 Posts