Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends. I bought acura tlx 2018 on copart. Now this car in Ukraine and I cant use monitor and media. I have no security code. To get this code I should know serial number. Unfortunately I dont have it too. I looked all places in my car and cant find it. Anybody can help me?? Thank you

·
Super Moderator
793 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I found this in my 2015 Owner's Navigation Guide:
Q: My battery was disconnected or went dead, and the navigation system is asking for a code. Where do I find it?
A: In most cases, you do not need to enter a code. Simply press and hold the (Power) button for two seconds; the system should reactivate.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Welcome aboard. 👍

My 2018 TLX Navigation Manual states the same thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Q: My battery was disconnected or went dead, and the navigation system is asking for a code. Where do I find it?
A: In most cases, you do not need to enter a code. Simply press and hold the (Power) button for two seconds; the system should reactivate.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps
Thank you! But it does not work. Need code or serial number

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
When I had that same problem when I tried to update my Maps, I tried 1234 and it worked.

·
Super Moderator
654 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I saw it. But to get the code I should have the serial number. I don't know were I can find it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts