1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Those number aren't really even a full month. I would give it September to get a REALLY good idea, plus that doesn't take into consideration Canada. I'd love to see those numbers...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those number aren't really even a full month. I would give it September to get a REALLY good idea, plus that doesn't take into consideration Canada. I'd love to see those numbers...
Canada has no reported numbers for August. We'll have to wait a few days until the October numbers are out. I'm interested as well, we seem to have a TON of CAnadian members here, I want to see if Canadian TLX sales buck the conventional US/Can sales ratio (which is usually just a population scale)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have seen a ton of interest in the TLX from canadians and they have been known to be a nation that loves their Acura's, for that, i'm expecting good numbers.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have seen a ton of interest in the TLX from canadians and they have been known to be a nation that loves their Acura's, for that, i'm expecting good numbers.
I agree. Many folks showing interest in the car, judging from observation during my time spent at a few local dealerships in the last 4 weeks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I could see Canada selling more than what the population scale would dictate. I think that the TLX is going to be successful, but I don't think it is going to be some type of outstanding messiah that solves all of Acura's problems. Successful but not a slam dunk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts