Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Acura has pulled the trigger and this is the last year of the RLX. After MY 2020 no more.... now is great time to get a good deal on a RLX. Perhaps now they can give the TLX some needed refresh attention!

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
It would have to be an insane deal to entice me. I think the amenities of the RLX are only slightly better than the TLX yet the price point far exceeds the value of those slight improvements. IMHO

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I don't know... 2x as many jewel lights but there is the Sport Hybrid RLX - I bet that is pretty fast.

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
Oh I don't know... 2x as many jewel lights but there is the Sport Hybrid RLX - I bet that is pretty fast.
true - but then when you go to the hybrid model the price difference gets even bigger. I just don't see it as "that much more car" for the money. But - then again, I'm also a cheap engineer! LOL

·
Registered
121 Posts
Bigger, heavier, slower (V6 vs. V6), same mileage, same interior dimensions, much more expensive... Nope. TLX all the way for me.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm with you was only kidding... never understood why anyone would purchase the RLX... It needed something vastely different than the TLX to be more successful premium.

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
I did like the interior of the RLX, it seemed to be a notch better than the TLX. I was never a fan of the rear end/taillights. Looked pretty bland.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts