Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
252 Posts
Oh man thats bad im glad you made it out ok and alive! As for your TLX it's looking like a total loss... if I were you I'd start looking at 2019-2022 TLXs and start getting a feel for what you want your next acura to be trim level, options and color wise

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man thats bad im glad you made it out ok and alive! As for your TLX it's looking like a total loss... if I were you I'd start looking at 2019-2022 TLXs and start getting a feel for what you want your next acura to be trim level, options and color wise
Problem with that is i’m only 17 and definitely not getting enough from insurance to get a 2019-22.

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
252 Posts
Problem with that is i’m only 17 and definitely not getting enough from insurance to get a 2019-22.
well insurance is supposed to give you enough cash to cover a replacement model minus the market value and the money owed on the car that was totaled. I guess you should get another year model or find a well used 2018 TLX... I know some deals on the 2018 TLXs can be found if you search high and low

1 - 6 of 6 Posts