Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Not a bad review. I think they covered all the points.

Personally I have an iPhone and I find myself using Siri hands free quite a bit. I've tried Aha a few times and I really don't find it useful. Maybe I just haven't given it a chance. I do find it takes forever for the Acuralink app to connect to the car. That's been mentioned in other threads.

One of my favourite parts of Acuralink is the ability to send destinations to the car from my phone. . I use it all the time

As mentioned in the article I think manufacturers are facing a nightmare trying to keep up with yearly cell phone updates.

·
Registered
255 Posts
...Personally I have an iPhone and I find myself using Siri hands free quite a bit....
In the Siri settings on the iPhone 6 I engage the "always listening" mode. While charging the phone, this allows me to open and converse with Siri by voice commands only. No touching at all...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the Siri settings on the iPhone 6 I engage the "always listening" mode. While charging the phone, this allows me to open and converse with Siri by voice commands only. No touching at all...
I love that feature, use it at home all the time along with handoff and continuity between my devices. The one thing I will test is - I use a 64Gb ipod touch as my ipod in my car (love using wifi to update when parked at home, plus my phone is not bloated with music), since its pluged in I should try Siri-always-on to play songs instead of Music Search. The delay in using the Acura system is well...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts