Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
oh my gosh!! where did you find the console piece ? I have the same problem on mine, i left a plastic bottle on my console and it melted leaving an indentation on the console. I cannot buff it out, it`s literally damaged. TIA

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
oh my gosh!! where did you find the console piece ? I have the same problem on mine, i left a plastic bottle on my console and it melted leaving an indentation on the console. I cannot buff it out, it`s literally damaged. TIA
He said he got it from the dealer. You'd just need the part number. Perhaps the OP could provide? Otherwise your parts dept should be able to get it for you.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice post!

I am sure if i tried it, my infinite patience would break most of the clips...

Great job

·
Registered
498 Posts
Here is what I posted in your other thread:

This is the one for the 4 cylinder:
77291-TZ4-A01ZA | Acura CONSOLE P*NH690L* - Bernardi Parts

This is the one for the 6 cylinder:
77291-TZ3-A01ZA | Acura CONSOLE P*NH690L* - Bernardi Parts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for the step by step instructions. I'm actually planning on wrapping the faux-wood trim pieces in gloss black vinyl (my wife isn't a fan of wood trim, even if it's real, let alone the fake stuff), so figuring out how to remove that center console without snapping the plastic bits is mucho important.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If I was doing that, I'd cover it in real wood veneer, I think. :D (Or Carbon Fiber, for those who dislike wood)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here's my before after I did a while ago, forgot to take pics of the rest and still have to do the back doors

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's my before after I did a while ago, forgot to take pics of the rest and still have to do the back doors

Is that a USB cable that you've near gear selector? How did you mange to do that?

TIA.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is that a USB cable that you've near gear selector? How did you mange to do that?

TIA.
That's the "Sprintbooster" controller. It changes the sensitivity of throttle . I had that thin wire pressed into the lining of everything on the way to there and lazily wrapped it around the shifter temporarily.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm glad to have found this, as I'd like to wrap my wood trim at some point. Can anyone add to this how to remove the sliding cover in front of the cup holders?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts