Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of different seat covers other then the oem that would have a decent fit on the rear seat. I was interested in the acura one but couldnt find any decent alternatives

·
Registered
238 Posts
anyone know of different seat covers other then the oem that would have a decent fit on the rear seat. I was interested in the acura one but couldnt find any decent alternatives
I go paddling in dragonboats on the Charles River (Boston) 2-3x per week, which leaves me soaking wet after practice. To keep the river smell out of my car, seat covers and a fresh towel are a necessity.

I bought this set of seat covers shortly after buying my TLX:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DE3XIYA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I paid $50 at the time. The blue matches the blue LED TLX settings very well, and I even got some blue dragon floor mats to complete the look.

The fit on front seats is mediocre, mostly because the motors for the seats get in the way of the ties in the back of the seat covers and "hugging" nature of the front seats, but it does the job. The rear seats use a zipper to allow for the 60/40 split so I wouldn't call these convenient but it works okay.

I noticed the dragon design I bought are currently out of stock, but there are various other designs in stock depending on how picky you are.

These seat covers will reduce the effectiveness of cooled/heated seats so I plan to remove them every Fall before the winter season begins.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How was the fit on the rear seat. The front I'm not worried about. Trying to protect the seat from my niece and nephews.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts