Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning this car for 2 months, I can say acura has a winner! Prior to this car I owned an Infiniti Q50, which was a great car but I feel infiniti rushed the release and it turned out to be a disaster with loud road noise & incomplete/slow intouch system.

TLX looks sexy, has multiple personalities and I cannot be more happy with my purchase. Many auto reviewers have been critical about the dual screen layout but personally I feel this new layout that acura/infiniti has put together is modern looking and efficient. For some reason I have not faced any of the transmission issues that other members are facing, maybe they have updated the software?

Also, I have 17inch OEM wheels+tires for sale if anyone is interested lol:D

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome, and great feedback. I suspect that the number of cars with problems is relatively low.

What prompted you to join this site after two months and not before?

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
After owning this car for 2 months, I can say acura has a winner! Prior to this car I owned an Infiniti Q50, which was a great car but I feel infiniti rushed the release and it turned out to be a disaster with loud road noise & incomplete/slow intouch system.

TLX looks sexy, has multiple personalities and I cannot be more happy with my purchase. Many auto reviewers have been critical about the dual screen layout but personally I feel this new layout that acura/infiniti has put together is modern looking and efficient. For some reason I have not faced any of the transmission issues that other members are facing, maybe they have updated the software?

Also, I have 17inch OEM wheels+tires for sale if anyone is interested lol:D
Thanks for checking in! As @TLX2014 asked about not joining earlier, I am glad to see you joined without your first post containing an issue. It seems that a large majority of first time posters post about a complaint/issue. It's nice to see the last couple of check-ins beared good news.:)

I am curious though... Why do people wait so long before joining our happy group? :laugh:

·
Registered
260 Posts
The important thing is that he is here now and I'm glad to see that he has good things to say. Didn't realize that the Q50 had problems though. I heard mostly good things.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wanted to check out every single thing before i checked in so my check in is not just a split second analysis on TLX lol.... Q50 is a solid car but if you check on edmunds and Q50 forum owners are very unhappy with their intouch problems.

BTW I am planning to get these rims, what do you guys think? these are TSW Nurburgring. Do you guys think it will look good on the white tlx?

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I think those wheels look sharp! Good choice, how much may I ask and are you staying with the stock tires?
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

What are you driving?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts