Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning this car for 2 months, I can say acura has a winner! Prior to this car I owned an Infiniti Q50, which was a great car but I feel infiniti rushed the release and it turned out to be a disaster with loud road noise & incomplete/slow intouch system.

TLX looks sexy, has multiple personalities and I cannot be more happy with my purchase. Many auto reviewers have been critical about the dual screen layout but personally I feel this new layout that acura/infiniti has put together is modern looking and efficient. For some reason I have not faced any of the transmission issues that other members are facing, maybe they have updated the software?

Also, I have 17inch OEM wheels+tires for sale if anyone is interested lol:D

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
After owning this car for 2 months, I can say acura has a winner! Prior to this car I owned an Infiniti Q50, which was a great car but I feel infiniti rushed the release and it turned out to be a disaster with loud road noise & incomplete/slow intouch system.

TLX looks sexy, has multiple personalities and I cannot be more happy with my purchase. Many auto reviewers have been critical about the dual screen layout but personally I feel this new layout that acura/infiniti has put together is modern looking and efficient. For some reason I have not faced any of the transmission issues that other members are facing, maybe they have updated the software?

Also, I have 17inch OEM wheels+tires for sale if anyone is interested lol:D
Thanks for checking in! As @TLX2014 asked about not joining earlier, I am glad to see you joined without your first post containing an issue. It seems that a large majority of first time posters post about a complaint/issue. It's nice to see the last couple of check-ins beared good news.:)

I am curious though... Why do people wait so long before joining our happy group? :laugh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wanted to check out every single thing before i checked in so my check in is not just a split second analysis on TLX lol.... Q50 is a solid car but if you check on edmunds and Q50 forum owners are very unhappy with their intouch problems.

BTW I am planning to get these rims, what do you guys think? these are TSW Nurburgring. Do you guys think it will look good on the white tlx?

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.