Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Very nice pictures. Very nice depth of field. I can't seem to get depth of field to work on my moderate priced digital camera. Guess I need a DSLR.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Glamour shots ;) Beautiful with the changing trees in the back. Good pics are easy worth an extra grand on Kijiji ;):D

Its actually more beneficial to sell it online than use it as part of a trade in. Dealer will always offer you wholesale value, not retail value, not to mention online its easier to find someone in LOVE with your particular model.

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Awesome pictures. I really don't think you'll have an issue finding someone to take over your lease. You might have to throw in a bit of cash based on what I've experienced in the past. It's a really good looking TL.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I still think the outgoing TL was a beautiful car. You made me miss mine for a moment there.

Very nice pics!

OK gotta go out and drive the TLX AWD just to re-affirm my choice.

Reactions: Summest

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures. Are you a professional photographer?

Why are you selling your TL online instead of trading it in at the dealer?
No, my friend does it as a hobbie, he takes amazing pictures!
I'm stuck in a lease, so I can't... so I'm going through lease busters right now to find a buyer.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very nice pictures. Very nice depth of field. I can't seem to get depth of field to work on my moderate priced digital camera. Guess I need a DSLR.
I come from a photography background and can tell you that to get that depth of field you need to be able to control the focus.
Zooming out from far and focusing on the object helps too. I been able to get some decent depth of field with my samsung note 3!

·
Registered
251 Posts
No, my friend does it as a hobbie, he takes amazing pictures!
I'm stuck in a lease, so I can't... so I'm going through lease busters right now to find a buyer.
Doesn't Acura have a program for people who want to upgrade or renew their lease? How long have you had your TL for?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Actually, I had 6 months left on my lease and they (the acura dealership) bought my car out and I was able to my TLX!

It was was an almost seamless transition!

·
Registered
92 Posts
My Acura dealer took my 2012 MDX back no problem and it had 14 months left on the lease. I even got a decent discount on my TLX :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Acura dealer took my 2012 MDX back no problem and it had 14 months left on the lease. I even got a decent discount on my TLX :)
I still had 20 months remaining on my 2013 ILX Dynamic and I was able to upgrade to the TLX because of the amazing .9% lease rate I received for being a returning customer. So happy I did!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts