Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TLX production must be catching up. A couple of nights ago, the dealership from which I purchased my TSX in 2004 phoned me to invite me to a presentation of the TLX. They were offering gift card, buffet etc. They also mentioned that any reasonable offer would be considered. This is a long strech compared to about a month ago when one of the dealer mentioned that it would be a good deal if I could get 300$ off MSRP.

I actually got 1500$ off (plus 500$ credit for the summer tires I did care for, plus the 2000$ for cash payment, plus 2 year free maintenance from Acura).

I guess now better deal can be obtained from the dealer, although the free maintenance offer has expired at the end of Oct.

:)

·
Registered
666 Posts
The 2 years of free maintenance was from Acura Canada not the dealer. It would seem that supply is better, the dip in sales from virtually no TL or TSX being available is over, and they are now trying to meet year end targets. Their internal conflict is total sales matched against net profit and I think in many cases total sales wins, and this is the target that they are shooting for. All this is good for the buyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.