Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
We will have to keep tabs on the website to see when the configurator comes out. It must be coming out soon.

Is everyone happy with the pricing? It seems like it is basically what we though it would be. I don't think that they overpriced it or anything.

·
Registered
430 Posts
The only thing I worry about is being down at $30K it brings the Mercedes CLA into play. If Acura is hoping for conquest sales its going to be tough to battle the draw that is "I drive a Mercedes"

·
Registered
727 Posts
The only thing I worry about is being down at $30K it brings the Mercedes CLA into play. If Acura is hoping for conquest sales its going to be tough to battle the draw that is "I drive a Mercedes"
sadly that's what it has come down to for many, thinking their entry-level cla is top dog.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Why not looking at it this way: by being down at $30K, it's gonna steal some customers from Mercedes? I mean it's better to have a product that covers this price range than none, right? Why pricing yourself out of the equation?

·
Registered
44 Posts
CLA sales have dropped off significantly since it's introduction and the new Audi A3 is taking off.

Because it is now positioned in the same "EPA Compact" size category as those two, I think the TLX can capture that market by being roomier than those cars and offer a better feature package for the money.

It's the perfect compact intro luxury sedan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts