Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I’m looking to purchase a black/black 2017 V6 Advance Package w/ 47k miles this weekend.The listing is $22,633 but with TTL it would be around $25k. From the pictures that the dealership posted, the exterior and interior look 10/10. Just wanted to get some thoughts about the flexibility in price in this situation.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to post some newbie pictures shortly!

·
Super Moderator
801 Posts
Hey guys,

I’m looking to purchase a black/black 2017 V6 Advance Package w/ 47k miles this weekend.The listing is $22,633 but with TTL it would be around $25k. From the pictures that the dealership posted, the exterior and interior look 10/10. Just wanted to get some thoughts about the flexibility in price in this situation.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to post some newbie pictures shortly!
Welcome to the forum! Have you looked at Kelly Blue Book for an estimate of what it's worth? 47K miles is a lot for a car that's less than 3 years old.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That price seems reasonable. Not a great deal, but fair, especially if the interior and exterior are nearly mint. Be sure to inspect it carefully in person, though, especially the wheels (for damage due to "curbing"), the undersides of the bumpers. the instrument gauges and panels, the infotainment screen for scratches or other damage, and the fit-and-finish of the area around the upper infotainment screen (many 2017 and newer have been known to have an obvious gap above the screen).

@hmbecker3 is right about 47K mi being a lot for the period of ownership, but that's the only way you're going to get a TLX that is that young for the price you want. :) I bought a 2015 with 65K miles, so, about the same accumulation, proportionately. Probably someone that has a long commute or travels for work. Ideally, the previous owner had leased it, and therefore treated the vehicle with care. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
@KLim Don't leave us hanging! Did you buy the thing or what?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts