Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post...

Purchased from Acura of Lynnwood for 44500.00.

Interested in what everyone else paid for similar make/model/trim. I feel like I got a good deal, but interested to hear what others paid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
$40.5K TLX V-6 w/A-Spec and SH-AWD.

I had to finance through Acura, but they matched the best rate quote I had in hand, so that was a no-brainer. This was the most enjoyable purchase process I've ever experienced. I still had to sit through the "finance guy" trying to sell me extended warranties, wheel coverage, dent repair, etc., so minus points for that. Instead of a 10/10, I'll give 'em a 8.5/10.

My 2007 Altima purchase was about a 7/10, 2015 CRV was a 5/10 (because my wife got involved), 2002 Accord was a 7/10, and my initial Acura purchase of a 1997 Integra was a 4/10 - mainly because I was a noob and didn't know what to expect, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Leased V6 A spec SH AWD yesterday for 32500. There is an app Honcker that has pre negotiated lease down payments and monthly payments. To back into the payment on the app they came up with 12,500 off sticker. I am very happy with the deal and will buy it out at the end most likely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
are most of these in usd? because if these are in cad that pricing would be a steal. I had to pay $39500 for my tlx tech 4 cylinder. I was going to get base model but power folding mirrors, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded speaker system, blind spot monitor and rear cross traffic alert made it seem like a decent upgrade for 2500 more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
$37.2K TLX V-6 w/A-Spec and SH-AWD 2019 model w/ 123 miles. Metallic Grey w/ black interior. Dealer just started 10 yr/200k power train warranty on all cars also, free! Had to use Acura financing to get the deal which the rate is a little high but I can refinance... they asked me to wait at least 4 months before I refi.
If you can find a 2019 with the specs you want, dealers are motivated to clear space for the 2020's. Especially when I hit them July28, month end quota time. My 2005 TL is at 178k with my kid driving it now, let's see if the TLX will hit 200k some day under warranty ;).

·
Registered
7 Posts
$37.2K TLX V-6 w/A-Spec and SH-AWD 2019 model w/ 123 miles. Metallic Grey w/ black interior. Dealer just started 10 yr/200k power train warranty on all cars also, free! Had to use Acura financing to get the deal which the rate is a little high but I can refinance... they asked me to wait at least 4 months before I refi.
If you can find a 2019 with the specs you want, dealers are motivated to clear space for the 2020's. Especially when I hit them July28, month end quota time. My 2005 TL is at 178k with my kid driving it now, let's see if the TLX will hit 200k some day under warranty ;).
Any other recent purchases of V6 w/A-Spec and SH-AWD either 2019 or 2020 that the group could share?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts