Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Makes sense.. but I wish they would give us the option to add those as well. I guess the overhead to support those "non standard features" in the USA couldn't be justified or they would have.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Think of Canada as the test market for winter features, them offer them as options on the '16 models in the US.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The only situation when they will not fold/unfold is when the car is turned off. But it is not automatic, the button has to be pressed or depressed.
Yeah, but it would be cool if it was a setting to make them fold automatically, like the lights, wipers, set, etc.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Our prices in Canada are quite a bit higher so I guess they include a few more things to justify it.
Not really, don't forget USD is around 25% stronger. Which equates to a Canadian 2.4tlx with Tech for only 29500USD msrp.
Hope I got this one right.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Regardless of the dollar conversion, Andre means many cars in general just cost more here. Dollar conversion doesn't equate to price. If our dollar is equal, the car still costs much more.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings, I was simply saying Canadian versions seem better value for the price.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Depends really. A US TLX and a CAN one are close in price and we do get a few more options, so I guess its a better value.

A BMW 335 X-Drive however is about $10k more here for a base model one. Everything cost more here. **** you free health care!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
canadian cars also got the auto start included and the heated steering wheel. *runs and hides from us cars* lol jk

i wish the adaptive cruise came on the I4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts