Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's considered a good deal on a 2015 tlx awd w/ tech? First offer I got from my local dealer was around 36,800.

Also does acura publish residual values and money factor rates on leases? I'd like to those rates that the deal told me compared that to what others have gotten.

·
Registered
181 Posts
kbb lists target price of $38600 for AWD Tech with destination and no options and TrueCar lists $39,500 for same. Does not include state sales tax. May depend on what they have on the lot and how many dealers are in your area. Seems to be quite a bit of variability. No idea about leasing....always buy. Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the leasing deals right now sound fantastic. 55% residual w/ 12k miles/yr and 3 yrs. .00026 money factor.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

What's considered a good deal on a 2015 tlx awd w/ tech? First offer I got from my local dealer was around 36,800.

Also does acura publish residual values and money factor rates on leases? I'd like to those rates that the deal told me compared that to what others have gotten.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

Best of luck in the getting a good price.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Have you thought about calling up different dealers and getting them to bid on the best price? That might just be a way to go about this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts