Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at the "Previous Destinations" screen today and was expecting to see at least a few locations stored and ready to choose from as I have been using the NAVI frequently to get me to a particular address. The only one that shows is the dealership, which was entered by their folks during their PDI work.
Anyone having the same issue ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not seen that issue on mine. I have used it a handful of times for destinations and they are all in the 'Previous Destinations' menu.
I don't know why but I have a feeling their is a setting where you can turn off the storage of previous destinations, if I get in my car before you do I will have a look around and see if there is that option, as a trial and error exercise that would be my first suggestion to check.
It should show all destinations.
I know it has the one the dealer put it but if this was turned 'off' after they input that it could explain it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wish i knew how to help you with this one, but in the mean time you might want to call your dealer or even acura to see if they have someone that might be able to assist.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx Gents,

I think I will prefer to call Acura directly rather than my dealer, first will try to switch the settings to OFF, drive a few days and then will turn it back to ON and will see what happens

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy to report that it looks like the issue somehow got resolved by itself. I noticed that the last adress I entered (Sunday) was now showing on the Last Destination screen, but not the other ones. Added the gas station around the corner, drover there, came back home. Checked the Last Destination screen and the gas station entry was there so I think I am good now.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i find that gps entries are kept only to driver1 or driver2 themselves, but not for each other

which means, any gps history including address books on one driver, does not get shared by the other driver

being the only driver for the TLX, i find that quite annoying since i may gray the "other" fob without knowing it. is there a away to set the car to share all data across both driver profiles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts