Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do all the journalists meet up to review the new Acura TLX? Anyone know? Acura TLX reviews will be published shortly after the press launch, wherever that may be.

The ILX press launch was in Scottsdale, Arizona. Wonder if Acura will return there?

·
Registered
260 Posts
The TLX just got delayed so its hard to say for sure when there will be a press release. It's possible that it could be done in Arizona, but I don't think the fact that the last press launch was there makes it any more likely. Especially since the TLX will be coming out during the summer, so weather considerations won't really need to be made. I think that at this point, your guess is as good as mine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the refreshed RDX press launch was also in Scottsdale, Arizona, too. As well as the RLX.

The forum needs someone out there for the press launch...:D

·
Registered
727 Posts
That would be cool, at least either way we'll see it soon right after, just moments behind the original news sources :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just wonder why Scottsdale Arizona is THE spot for these Acura reveals. Do they have some type of headquarters or factory there that would be the reason why Acura holds many events there?

·
Registered
339 Posts
id say a matter of time

the commercials are out

we know what the production looks like..

next step is press day

·
Registered
727 Posts
I just wonder why Scottsdale Arizona is THE spot for these Acura reveals. Do they have some type of headquarters or factory there that would be the reason why Acura holds many events there?
thats a good question, i wish I knew, must be for some good reason. out of all the states and locations to choose from they go with that.... interesting

·
Registered
339 Posts
that would actually be interesting to know

tried googling and i dont see anything relating acura to arizona

1 - 9 of 9 Posts