Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So I currently have a 2013 TL Advance, which I'm only 10 months into my current lease. I went to my Acura dealership, and the guy offered to sell the car for me, or find someone to take over the lease.

They gave me a great price on a 36 month lease (probably going to purchase after). Going with the TLX Sh-AWD/w Tech package.

I got the 2 year complimentary maintenance offer, 0.9% interest, and 500$ cash incentive. Not bad?

The only issue I'm having is choosing a colour. I'm debating between the Pearl Black or Bellanova White (which I have currently. I definitely want the Espresso Leather. Any thoughts?

Excited!!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1-percent lower than Acura introductory offer. Good deal! Congrats!

Where are you from?
I'm from Montreal, Canada. The dealership I went to is pretty big, and the sales guy told me they're not struggling as much as other dealerships. They're always about their targets.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you going to take it for a test drive before you commit?
Well the sale is conditional on them selling my TL, but they said next month they're getting the 4 CYL models and the V6 but not SH-AWD. At that point i'll be able to test drive it and they're also planning on taking all the pre-ordering customers to a track to test the crap out of it! lol

Anyways, i'm pretty excited. I'm really interested in the Technology included which I could definitely put to good use!

Would you guys go with Black/Espresso interior, Black/Tan interior
or White/Espresso? Those are they 3 i'm narrowing it down to.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well the sale is conditional on them selling my TL, but they said next month they're getting the 4 CYL models and the V6 but not SH-AWD. At that point i'll be able to test drive it and they're also planning on taking all the pre-ordering customers to a track to test the crap out of it! lol

Anyways, i'm pretty excited. I'm really interested in the Technology included which I could definitely put to good use!

Would you guys go with Black/Espresso interior, Black/Tan interior
or White/Espresso? Those are they 3 i'm narrowing it down to.
If you own Bellanova White now, I would encourage you to try something new.

Black/Espresso is an excellent combination in my view.

Welcome to the TLX forums.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you own Bellanova White now, I would encourage you to try something new.

Black/Espresso is an excellent combination in my view.

Welcome to the TLX forums.
Thanks bud! Yea i wanted to go with black. The tan interior would be nice, since it doesn't attract much heat, and the floor is quite dark. However, the espresso color just looks sexy, I dont want to have regrets.... I dont know which to choose...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm from Montreal, Canada. The dealership I went to is pretty big, and the sales guy told me they're not struggling as much as other dealerships. They're always about their targets.
Holy cow! Montreal?! Can't believe I meet a fellow Montrealer here.

Is it Luciani Acura?

0.9%, is it because of the loyalty bonus of -2% applied to the 2.9% rate?

****, so tempting to pull the trigger now. I'd be going for SH-AWD Tech as well.

[This site is censoring d-amn?! LOL]

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy cow! Montreal?! Can't believe I meet a fellow Montrealer here.

Is it Luciani Acura?

0.9%, is it because of the loyalty bonus of -2% applied to the 2.9% rate?

****, so tempting to pull the trigger now. I'd be going for SH-AWD Tech as well.

[This site is censoring d-amn?! LOL]
Hey buddy!! No, I go to Acura de Laval, I get good service there so I kept going there. That's exactly the offer that I got. If you want, I can maybe refer you and see if they can do more for us... lol, nothing to lose!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey buddy!! No, I go to Acura de Laval, I get good service there so I kept going there. That's exactly the offer that I got. If you want, I can maybe refer you and see if they can do more for us... lol, nothing to lose!
Nice!

Maybe we should make a thread on Acura dealerships, no better way to know which dealer is better than to find out through the experience of others.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Amazing coincidence! I'm a loyal customer of Acura Laval too! Bought all my Acuras there, as far back as the launch of the RSX!

Does the 0.9% apply to financing purchase as well?

Yeah, referral would be a good idea. But let me sleep on it first. My plan was to get it after a year or two, so that first year issues are fixed.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice!

Maybe we should make a thread on Acura dealerships, no better way to know which dealer is better than to find out through the experience of others.
I had the worst experience with Acura Brossard. I had put a deposit for a pre-order of an RSX prior to its release. I asked to have it in writing that the deposit was fully refundable. Even then, when I asked for my money back, the salesman refused! He was basically forcing me to buy with him. Had to make a scene in order to get my money back. What a crook! I have never set foot in that dealership ever again. I regret not having written to Acura to tell them about the horrible experience.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazing coincidence! I'm a loyal customer of Acura Laval too! Bought all my Acuras there, as far back as the launch of the RSX!

Does the 0.9% apply to financing purchase as well?

Yeah, referral would be a good idea. But let me sleep on it first. My plan was to get it after a year or two, so that first year issues are fixed.
Hmmm no I think only leasing. It's cheaper anyways as long as you have money to buy the car at the end! Anyways I doubt there will be many issues since it's very similar plaform of the TL but with more bells and whistles.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had the worst experience with Acura Brossard. I had put a deposit for a pre-order of an RSX prior to its release. I asked to have it in writing that the deposit was fully refundable. Even then, when I asked for my money back, the salesman refused! He was basically forcing me to buy with him. Had to make a scene in order to get my money back. What a crook! I have never set foot in that dealership ever again. I regret not having written to Acura to tell them about the horrible experience.
Ya we should. I can't stand some dealerships and honestly they can drive a lot of customers away. That's a horrible experience by the way. I use to live in Brossard, good thing I never went there for cars.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Excellent

They gave me a great price on a 36 month lease (probably going to purchase after). Going with the TLX Sh-AWD/w Tech package.

I got the 2 year complimentary maintenance offer, 0.9% interest, and 500$ cash incentive. Not bad?

The only issue I'm having is choosing a colour. I'm debating between the Pearl Black or Bellanova White (which I have currently. I definitely want the Espresso Leather. Any thoughts?

Excited!!

Very nice. Congratulations!

Wish I could lease but I put too much mileage on the car. My 2011 TSX has over 63k on it.

Never was a black and white kind of guy, probably because I live in South Florida. Although they must look nice up north.

Can you see the actual color on the cars before you make your final decision. It's amazing how different the colors look when you see them on the car for the first time as compared to photos.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice. Congratulations!

Wish I could lease but I put too much mileage on the car. My 2011 TSX has over 63k on it.

Never was a black and white kind of guy, probably because I live in South Florida. Although they must look nice up north.

Can you see the actual color on the cars before you make your final decision. It's amazing how different the colors look when you see them on the car for the first time as compared to photos.

Good luck.
Not really I kinda need to base myself on the pictures which I've found quite a bit. If I had to wait to see in person I probably won't get one till February....cuz it's all conditional on finding someone to take my lease for my TL.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think the only real new colours on the TLX are the black copper pearl (Brown) and the Slate Silver Metallic.
I saw the Silver on the TLX production model and I actually prefer it to the exsisting Silver on the TL! That had the greystone leather and it looked pretty sharp!

So most of these colours we know what they look like we just have to see them on the TLX specifically.

The 2% rate reduction on lease is only if your an exsiting customer isn't it? So if you are would apply to finacing or leasing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts