Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know with after market systems a bypass can be installed, not sure if this can be done with OEM systems, your best bet is to consult an automotive audio/video shop.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
The 2016 ILX comes with a HDMI cable to plug into your phone.

I wonder how they limit that since they want you to be able to use your choice of NAV programs?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't the advance and elite have the HDMI plug in? that was what i was hoping to find in my TLX but it's ok. was just wondering if they were an option to bypass or trick the oem.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Don't the advance and elite have the HDMI plug in? that was what i was hoping to find in my TLX but it's ok. was just wondering if they were an option to bypass or trick the oem.
No HDMI in the 2015 TLX Elite if that's the question. USB.

Reactions: Summest

·
Registered
423 Posts
How would this be for the kids? How are they going to be able to see the monitor in the front? Have you sat in the back and looked at the screen? If they could see, it would be like watching a movie on their cell phone...?
This isn't just illegal its bloody dangerous too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments and inputs, but going back to the first post, my question was if there was such an option. if none then fine, i really don't need the lecture on safety and how and when to operate the video. was just a simple question.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I was wondering the same thing, I would like to be able to display my Iphone on the top monitor.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post.

What are you driving? Hopefully it is a TLX. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts