Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been following the forums for the sat week as I did my dealership visits. I settled in on the base 2.4L. Double thinking I should have went with the tech, but can't worry about that!

I got the Bellanova White Pearl with Espresso interior. I kept going back and fourth between TLX and Acoord EL-X. Probably why I opted to not go with tech package, so I could keep pricing similar!

I'm in NJ btw, and name is Brian.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi everyone,

I have been following the forums for the sat week as I did my dealership visits. I settled in on the base 2.4L. Double thinking I should have went with the tech, but can't worry about that!

I got the Bellanova White Pearl with Espresso interior. I kept going back and fourth between TLX and Acoord EL-X. Probably why I opted to not go with tech package, so I could keep pricing similar!

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

Congratulations on the new TLX!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hi Brian,

I too am in the same dilemma.. I have 3 months left on my Honda 4x4 crosstour and I trying to decide between the 2015 accord Touring and 2015 TLX...

I'm in NY.....How did your 2.4 TLX make out in the snowy/ice mix today?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, welcome and congrats, good folks here!
Seems very quiet around here.. I don't see many posts everyday. But my thought is this is a brand new model, so not as many owners to make the forums like an Accord or Maxima forum!

I will be here for the long haul, that's for sure!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Brian,

I too am in the same dilemma.. I have 3 months left on my Honda 4x4 crosstour and I trying to decide between the 2015 accord Touring and 2015 TLX...

I'm in NY.....How did your 2.4 TLX make out in the snowy/ice mix today?
I am in South Jersey, so we did not get much of anything down here. Very impressed with the fuel economy (about 32-33 mpg on mostly highway, some local driving the first day) I am impressed with the quiet cabin. The comfort of the seats felt better in the Acura.
welcome to the club
what did you own before?
I had a 99 Maxima that I traded in 3 years ago to get my wife a 2010 MDX. She handed me down here 2003 Mazda 6. Took a new position a year ago, that required much more driving, and the 6 couldn't hold up. Somewhat glad it crapped out on me, as I was in the market for a new car. Wish it held off until some better incentives were out!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went back and forth between the base V6 and the 4 cylinder with Tech package. I got the base V6 since the price was 32.5k. Love the car, and would like to have the tech but price was a factor for me. To be totally honest, my wife steered me toward the V6 also... which is totally cool. Well, welcome to the forum. I still need to take some pics!

Reactions: Summest
1 - 9 of 9 Posts