Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few owner asking me on how I mounted my phone holder and phone mount so here are a few pictures.
I usually get my mounts and phone holder from www.proclipusa.com and currently they do not have a mount for the 2021 TLX as I reached out to them about 2 months ago. I didn't want those clip on type that mount on the air vent so I went to my local hardware store and brought a "L" bracket for like $2. I bend it a slight angle where I am able to reach or see my phone in this case my Iphone 12. On the center column I just slide it between the trim. I also put a piece of clear bra film and sandwich the edge of the bracket so it will not scratch the trim. For the phone holder I just use 3M double side tape. So you can see the end result.

Phone mount

Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior

Gear shift Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Bumper Grille Carbon

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car

Car Gear shift Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got a few owner asking me on how I mounted my phone holder and phone mount so here are a few pictures.
I usually get my mounts and phone holder from www.proclipusa.com and currently they do not have a mount for the 2021 TLX as I reached out to them about 2 months ago. I didn't want those clip on type that mount on the air vent so I went to my local hardware store and brought a "L" bracket for like $2. I bend it a slight angle where I am able to reach or see my phone in this case my Iphone 12. On the center column I just slide it between the trim. I also put a piece of clear bra film and sandwich the edge of the bracket so it will not scratch the trim. For the phone holder I just use 3M double side tape. So you can see the end result.

Phone mount

View attachment 26841

View attachment 26842

View attachment 26843

View attachment 26844

View attachment 26845

View attachment 26840
Great pics and nice job.

What is mounted on your console?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts