Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Acura TLX Tech that i have been having issues with. At the beginning, once i would hit 87 MPH , multiple lights would come on (PAWS, Brake system, ACC, LKAS). Then the car would go into limp mode and would not let me pass 50 MPH. However just turning the car off and on, LKAS would be the only light to fix itself, and i would resume to be able to drive over 50 MPH. After clearing the codes, car works great, but the moment you hit 87 MPH , lights would come back on. After several times of this happening, sometimes all lights would fix themselves, or multiple ones, but the problem persists. Currently the car wont clear the codes anymore and passing 50 MPH is not an option.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum Diego. (y)

Where do you live, there is nowhere around here that I could drive at 87 mph to test it.

How many miles do you have on it? The Power Train warranty is 6 years or 70,000 miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Acura TLX Tech that i have been having issues with. At the beginning, once i would hit 87 MPH , multiple lights would come on (PAWS, Brake system, ACC, LKAS). Then the car would go into limp mode and would not let me pass 50 MPH. However just turning the car off and on, LKAS would be the only light to fix itself, and i would resume to be able to drive over 50 MPH. After clearing the codes, car works great, but the moment you hit 87 MPH , lights would come back on. After several times of this happening, sometimes all lights would fix themselves, or multiple ones, but the problem persists. Currently the car wont clear the codes anymore and passing 50 MPH is not an option.
Were you able to fix this issue? I am having an exact same problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts