- Honda and Acura trucks post record June sales, beating the previous best by more than 3,500 units
- Acura sedan sales double to lead brand increase of 38.6 percent in June
- Acura RDX sets June sales record, up 45.1 percent on sales of 5,056 units
- Honda CR-V sales up rise 8.5 percent with sales of 28,349 for a new June record
Acura sedans stepped into the sales limelight in June, continuing recent momentum and doubling last year's June sedan sales total on the strength of TLX and ILX. Overall Acura sales totaled 15,527, lifting the brand 38.6 percent in June.
- TLX sales continued to gain momentum, nearly reaching 4,000 units again.
Full Press release can be found here.