• 55+

Votes: 21 30.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'd love to see what age the TLX is appealing to/being purchased by.

Simple poll to get the distribution!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Checking in with 62 orbits around the sun. That being said, I would have bought the TLX 30 years ago when I purchased my just-released Prelude Si.

Reactions: MrMoo

·
Registered
144 Posts
Checking in with 62 orbits around the sun. That being said, I would have bought the TLX 30 years ago when I purchased my just-released Prelude Si.
Oooohhh to be so young again! I got you beat by six orbits. >:D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Strange how it seems to be polarized between those 26-30 and those over 55. Guess the TLX appeals to the young and the old. I would imagine that the average buyer age does skew much high er than our poll is showing though.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The marketing of some cars can be a funny thing. My old Hyundai Veloster for example was marketed towards younger buyers, but a poll like this on the Veloster forum showed that most buyers were well over 40.

Im sure the price of the TLX will make it simply too expensive for many younger and or first time car buyers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would say this car would be purchased by white collar professionals with a minimum salary of 60K plus and average age would be 45 - 65. Even though I am 36 and make more than that, those are my estimates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It would be interesting to see how age and drivetrain/trim correlate.

I'm 55+ and have SH-AWD Advanced.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The marketing of some cars can be a funny thing. My old Hyundai Veloster for example was marketed towards younger buyers, but a poll like this on the Veloster forum showed that most buyers were well over 40.

Im sure the price of the TLX will make it simply too expensive for many younger and or first time car buyers.
Some car makers use that whole young image thing to attract older buyers, some older folks want to feel young, and so cars like that fit the bill

·
Registered
274 Posts
34 years young here. V6 model, Advanced.. in case you missed my signature.. Thought about going with the SH-AWD, but not a big need for it here in Austin, TX. Rare that we get snow that actually sticks.

>:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I'd love to see what age the TLX is appealing to/being purchased by.

Simple poll to get the distribution!
Had an awesome Integra that got me hooked in my mid 20’s TIL kids and SUVs! Now at grandma age (barely) I’m finally going to buy another! Found your forum by researching 4 or 6 cylinder. Found that answer and so much more!! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,054 Posts
Had an awesome Integra that got me hooked in my mid 20’s TIL kids and SUVs! Now at grandma age (barely) I’m finally going to buy another! Found your forum by researching 4 or 6 cylinder. Found that answer and so much more!! Thanks
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here to give you guidance. Let us know what you end up getting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts