Acura TLX Forum banner

Official TLX Tint Level Thread

210K views 234 replies 88 participants last post by  troy.scott6872 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, for the benefit of everyone on this forum, and for those who are looking to join, I'm creating an Official thread on window tint, that everyone will be able to use when they decide to tint their TLX.

Please post pictures of your current car or new TLX, along with the tint % for your front and rear windows. This should be interesting....

Discussion starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think this is a great idea. I know the title says TLX tint but in order to give the members an idea of the different levels of tint would it be worth while to post the pictures of our current or past cars that we know what the percentage of tint is? Just a thought.
Yes exactly, I'll start. I have a 20% tint all around, here are some pictures in different lighting conditions.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
The standard request is for 15% on the back passenger windows and back window, with 30% on the front windows. My salesman got 15% all the way around, but he has to roll his windows down at night. :laugh:
LOL!!! Sounds like when I roll around the cops, I put my front windows down too.

Here in Quebec, its 70% allowed only in front, and anything in the rear, I'm super illegal, but unless I get caught, I'll do it anytime, way sexier and keeps the heat out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.