Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I don't think that I have seen the TLX in blue before. I think its the best color that I have seen on it so far though. Makes it look more luxurious than the red and silver shades that I have seen it wearing previously.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't think that I have seen the TLX in blue before. I think its the best color that I have seen on it so far though. Makes it look more luxurious than the red and silver shades that I have seen it wearing previously.
agreed with the blue, the red doesnt bother me at all to be honest, Its a deep ruby more luxury than ricky racer. I dunno as of now it seems like a toss up between this blue and the concept red (if offered) will be interesting to see the officially official paint palette...

·
Registered
251 Posts
It looks very similar to the blues that are used by both Lexus and BMW. It must be kinda a universally popular color. Probably looks good on most everything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It does look pretty much the same, and it makes sense since its a good looking color. It'll be hard for any brand to own that blue as much as BMW does. Every time I see it I think of Bimmers.

·
Registered
430 Posts
those are all MUCH different shades of blue. I know you think they're the same from photographs but I can assure you thats not the case. The BMW in estoril is much more deep and vivid and blue than the TLX above. The LF-LC is more metallic, somewhere inbetween the TLX and estoril, but closer to estoril...

·
Registered
727 Posts
I don't think i can say the blue is similar, for one, those photo's are horrible and don't give you a sense of the real color on them. I bet if you seen them all in person you would see the difference.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Okay they are probably different shades of blue, but barely. I think if you parked them all side by side, you'd be able to tell a difference, but you'd also agree that they are all pretty much the same blue color.

Regardless, the point is that the blue looks good, and I think that is true for each of the models that are wearing it here.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Okay they are probably different shades of blue, but barely. I think if you parked them all side by side, you'd be able to tell a difference, but you'd also agree that they are all pretty much the same blue color.

Regardless, the point is that the blue looks good, and I think that is true for each of the models that are wearing it here.
So they're all different shades of blue but we should all agree they're the same shade?

LOL...

·
Registered
727 Posts
So they're all different shades of blue but we should all agree they're the same shade?

LOL...
Yeah, why not. If the TLX has 4 wheels and a steering wheel and a McLaren P1 also has 4 wheels and a steering wheel, aren't they the same thing? :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
The difference in shade is very small is all I am saying. Instead of saying that a TLX and a McLaren are the same thing, it is more like saying that the BMW X4 and BMW X6 are the same thing. They are, just one is a bit bigger than the other.

You guys are just poking fun at me, you get it. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts