Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
I have noticed other people complain about this, just maybe they will make it an option in the future...

I would hope so. I only had one choice for an interior color this year. I think the Espresso color would have gone nice with Basque Red Pearl, but maybe that is too dark.

·
Registered
260 Posts

I think its a pretty good shade of beige. Doesn't look like it has too much of a yellow tinge to it. I don't really get why they would offer it with the white exterior. Even if the TLX designer didn't like it, I don't see why they would stop people from ordering it if that is what they like.

·
Registered
222 Posts
They probably have some very good reason for it, one of those maybe being how well they know canadians respond to it vs americans, which would make sense. But who knows if that's even their real reason.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
I think its a pretty good shade of beige. Doesn't look like it has too much of a yellow tinge to it.
I agree. I was afraid it would look too yellow, but I am happy with it in my Basque Red Pearl II. Although this was the only colored offered in my exterior. If the espresso was available, I might have gotten that one, but I am happy how it turned out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would have got the Basque Red Pearl if it came with the expresso interior. Had a 2000 Firepepper Red with black interior up until I got the graphite TLX. Too bad Acura stopped making the red/black combo a number of years ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We wanted the parchment-interior as well in the blue. Blue exterior has only ONE interior option, similar to Red. We went with Blue. The Graystone interior complements the blue exterior quiet well and we are happy with our choice

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I would have got the Basque Red Pearl if it came with the expresso interior. Had a 2000 Firepepper Red with black interior up until I got the graphite TLX. Too bad Acura stopped making the red/black combo a number of years ago.
Welcome to the Forum! I see this is your first post.

If you get a chance, post some more and post some pics of the graphite TLX.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's funny. When I bought my 2013 RDX, I was looking for white on black, but that color combo was not available in the US, while it was available in Canada.

Now with the TLX, white on black is available and it's the other way around for parchment. Go figure.

·
Registered
228 Posts
That's funny. When I bought my 2013 RDX, I was looking for white on black, but that color combo was not available in the US, while it was available in Canada.

Now with the TLX, white on black is available and it's the other way around for parchment. Go figure.
At least you have the option of what you have always wanted now. Or did you also change your mind? LOL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Parchment interior not available on US V6 Base? I picked up my V6 base, Graphite Luster Metallic with parchment interior in January (built Oct. 2014). I don't see this option when building the TLX on Acuras web site. I selected base V6 GLM exterior, however I don't see the parchment interior option. Maybe I am missing something here!

·
Registered
161 Posts
We wanted the parchment-interior as well in the blue. Blue exterior has only ONE interior option, similar to Red. We went with Blue. The Graystone interior complements the blue exterior quiet well and we are happy with our choice
I have parchment interior on my fathom blue TLX.

·
649 Posts
They're different combo's: US v. CA.
I would prefer the BCP with Ebony, but here in the US, not available. In CA, no problem!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
White with beige interior would be pretty popular it seems to me. Surprised they don't offer it. Maybe the take rate is different from what my first instinct is. Or maybe Acura thinks its ugly and doesn't want to have it as an option for that reason. Who knows?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts