Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I just got my new 2020 TLX A-Spec V6+SH-AWD+Tech (modern steel metallic), I notice the front wheels splash a lot of crud / mud / water / etc on the sides of the car because I didn’t order the front splash guards. Looking online, at Bernardi, they don’t list them for the 2020 model in any colour, but they did list them for the 2019 model in my colour. What gives with that? Has anyone been told that front splash guards aren’t available for our 2020 A-Spec cars? (Same goes for front parking sensors in modern steel metallic.) Arghhh!

·
Super Moderator
1,052 Posts
Since I just got my new 2020 TLX A-Spec V6+SH-AWD+Tech (modern steel metallic), I notice the front wheels splash a lot of crud / mud / water / etc on the sides of the car because I didn’t order the front splash guards. Looking online, at Bernardi, they don’t list them for the 2020 model in any colour, but they did list them for the 2019 model in my colour. What gives with that? Has anyone been told that front splash guards aren’t available for our 2020 A-Spec cars? (Same goes for front parking sensors in modern steel metallic.) Arghhh!
Very odd. Have you asked your dealer if there's a reason why they might not be offered? I remember when I bought my 2018 that the remote start wasn't listed as an add-on accessory but it certainly was available for my model.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suppose I should ask the dealer. Kinda pre-dismissed them as Honda doesn’t put a lot of effort into supporting their dealer network in Canada.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a new Lunar Silver Metallic 2020 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package a month ago today. It too didn't come with splash guards and few other accessories I wanted. I have found that many of the online Acura OEM sites don't have the 2020 parts listed(probably because of COVID19). I did however verify with my dealer that most of the accessories/parts listed for the exact 2019 model would fit my 2020. Anyhow, I ordered the splash guards for the 2019 model of my TLX and they were the exact fitting parts. I also ordered a full size wheel/spare since a donut didn't come with my TLX, only a small air compressor. Be careful with the part numbers for these full size matching wheels as the last 3 digits of the part number will determine which 19in wheel(color) it is. A81(Tech Pkg), A91(A-Spec).

Reactions: #11

·
Super Moderator
1,052 Posts
I bought new Lunar Silver Metallic 2020 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package a month ago today. It too didn't come with splash guards and few other accessories I wanted. I have found that many of the online Acura OEM sites don't have the 2020 parts listed(probably because of COVID19). I did however verify with my dealer that most of the accessories/parts listed for the exact 2019 model would fit my 2020. Anyhow, I ordered the splash guards for the 2019 model of my TLX and they were the exact fitting parts. I also ordered a full size wheel/spare since a donut didn't come with my TLX, only a small air compressor. Be careful with the part numbers for these full size matching wheels as the last 3 digits of the part number will determine which 19in wheel(color) it is. A81(Tech Pkg), A91(A-Spec).
Thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: LCSeminole
1 - 5 of 5 Posts