Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im Luke from Southern Ontario a Honda guy. Just sold 2002 civic and a 2003 accord. Replaced with 2017 TLX SH AWD tech and 2020 CRV touring. I also have a Honda snow blower and lawn mower. Had Honda bikes in the past. Always had good luck with Hondas. Im lovin the TLX

·
Super Moderator
1,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Quite the Hondo collection.
My Honda garage!
TLX, Civic, Odyssey, Snow blower, lawn mower, GL1100, GL500! Honda employee (past) daughter!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello im Luke from Southern Ontario a Honda guy. Just sold 2002 civic and a 2003 accord. Replaced with 2017 TLX SH AWD tech and 2020 CRV touring. I also have a Honda snow blower and lawn mower. Had Honda bikes in the past. Always had good luck with Hondas. Im lovin the TLX
Welcome! My Honda story is way shorter than yours. I own a 2021 TLX but hadn't owned a Honda since my 1977 Accord CVCC Hatchback. That car wasn't fast....or quick.....but I had a blast driving that thing in the hills around Pullman, Washington in the snow with studded tires on the front and all seasons on the back as a college student.

Welcome to the forum and hope you can find some worthwhile stuff here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bet Honda has played a large role in many of our lives. I’ve owned Honda motorcycles (three and counting), Honda automobiles (four and counting), as well as miscellaneous other products (currently a generator and a lawnmower). I’ve owned lots of other motorcycles, cars, etc, —- but I always seem to come back to Honda.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey all ive had the TLX for 3 weeks, just love but have no pictures on the computer yet, soon to come. I love it so much that my summer cruiser has been in the garage for that past 3 weeks. Rain has been part of the reason.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome to the forum Luke.(y)

A big difference between the Accord and the TLX. I'll bet that you are loving how smart the TLX is eh?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
yes im really lovin it Eh its so smooth like riding on a cloud eh
us Canadians say eh a lot
Sorry about that, the Devil made me do it. LOL

I love that color. I had a silver MDX before this car.

But my wife said that as soon as I saw the Blue Fathom Pear, she knew that I would have to have it. She said it was all over my face and she was right. I can not believe how many complements I have gotten and am still getting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts