Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently got the first car that I actually want to mod and really get into the automotive group if you will. I got the 2015 Acura tlx; the v6 sh-awd one.

So i have a few questions about modding and just really making it "cooler"

1) I want the exhaust tips to show on my tlx, is that possible? will a bumper replacement be needed? Will it need to be custom made?

2) I have also seen some people with older acuras but with the newer Acura grill; the one with the bigger logo, am I able to get that anywhere or is that custom made as well and will the installation be difficult for that

3) what should i focus on first? this is definitely not going to be an overnight thing, if anything I'm expecting to take upwards of like 3 to 4 years to actually get it to how i want it to look, but what should i generally change or upgrade first
i was thinking of rims/wheels, then lowering springs, then maybe changing front grill, then wrap, then rear exhaust, maybe spoiler???

I'm sure there's definitely some flaws with what i just said or want to do, but that's also why I'm here, ill appreciate every tip of advice or tips I can get!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Welcome to the forum Finally. ?

Have you done searches on the items you are looking to mod?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum Finally. ?

Have you done searches on the items you are looking to mod?
ive done some searching, and i know that what i want to do is possible, however im not sure where i can gather all the parts.

i kinda donno where to start, haha, ive done some searching and have a rough idea of the rims that i want.

some of the other stuff im more unsure about is like replacing the 2015 rear bumper with a 2018 one or the 2015 front grill to the 2018 front grill

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
There are several members who have done many mods. Jump into any of those discussions and you will most likely get some help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts