Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just purchased a new 2021 TLX Types S the other day its currently getting a full detail, paint correction and ceramic coating done. Plus getting the windows tinted. Ive only put about 60 miles on it so far and it is impressive.

Im from Fredericksburg Va so if there are any other TLX owners in the area hit me up!

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
141 Posts
Well congrats on your Type-S purchase she sure looks pretty! but I am somewhat near that area though I live in Maryland.

Also welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone, I just purchased a new 2021 TLX Types S the other day its currently getting a full detail, paint correction and ceramic coating done. Plus getting the windows tinted. Ive only put about 60 miles on it so far and it is impressive.

Im from Fredericksburg Va so if there are any other TLX owners in the area hit me up! View attachment 26513

Im from Fredericksburg Va so if there are any other TLX owners in the area hit me up! View attachment 26513
Congratulations! My Apex Blue Type S gets paint protection and ceramic coating today. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec
8 Posts
@2021TypeS congratz on your new Type S quick question how much was it total, im trying to buy a new Type S and any info works. thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts