Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just bought a 2022 TLX type s with the performance wheel package. I was wondering if there is anything I need to know and how I could possibly get my car to 400 wheel horsepower with mods. Thank you!

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type S
26 Posts
There are several of us...just waiting on parts to be built. With how the world is today I am not counting on mine being fast for another year. You for sure need to break in the motor first, it will change at 1500 and at 3500. If you find parts other than a down pipe or intake please report back so we can all get our builds going. I for one do not think it will be that hard to achieve what you are asking, I am hoping to get a bit more aggressive with mine.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are several of us...just waiting on parts to be built. With how the world is today I am not counting on mine being fast for another year. You for sure need to break in the motor first, it will change at 1500 and at 3500. If you find parts other than a down pipe or intake please report back so we can all get our builds going. I for one do not think it will be that hard to achieve what you are asking, I am hoping to get a bit more aggressive with mine.

Cheers
Damn hate how we car guys taking the fall for this. Thank you so much will let you know.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX Type S
56 Posts
Hopefully this helps out. A few more products I have been watching in development should be out around summer.

This is a list of things I have found that are out for the TLX Type S. Typically you can get in the 400’s with the JB4 tune, but it is in BETA so I am waiting on that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ask and you shall receive...

This little piggy back tuner is legit. Slapped one on my old Stinger and did wonders.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been writing to companies since I bought it. Not many companies are doing much. Tein said they need a car for fitment work. The exhaust price is bonkers and it's not even TBE. Not one company I've reached out to is producing upgraded sway bars. I thought with it being a Honda product there would be more support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts