Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My first post here on the forum and thought I would introduce myself. Purchased a V6 Base model with 2,200 miles on it. The Acura dealer had it on the lot as a certified used model. I have yet to take a picture, tomorrow I drop it off to get detailed. The test drive was during a snow storm, never done that before :) Absolutely love the car, I'll get a picture posted once it's clean. I hate the snow and salt all over it!

Looking forward to joining in here.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nothing like a stress test in snow to work out the kinks!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello,

My first post here on the forum and thought I would introduce myself. Purchased a V6 Base model with 2,200 miles on it. The Acura dealer had it on the lot as a certified used model. I have yet to take a picture, tomorrow I drop it off to get detailed. The test drive was during a snow storm, never done that before :) Absolutely love the car, I'll get a picture posted once it's clean. I hate the snow and salt all over it!

Looking forward to joining in here.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a happy one.

Congratulations on purchasing your new TLX. What color combination did you get?

:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

A snow storm test drive sounds like a good way to get to know the TLX. Really lets you try out the car for its features and its performance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I got the Graphite Luster Metallic with Parchment interior. I really think any of the offered colors look pretty sweet though. They have a TLX in the showroom, white, with the lower chrome moldings and chrome 'TLX' behind the front wheels. Amazing what a little accessorizing can do to the lines of the car. Not sure what the chrome would look like on the graphite color, maybe not as good?

Dropped the car off tonight, they put me in a loaner... 2015 MDX w/ Tech package with AWD! Not fair, they are trying to up-sell me already :) lol

Reactions: Summest
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.