Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hi guys just finally picked up my new 4 Cyl TLX Tech Pkg w/ launch kit. looking forward to posting and keeping up with all the mods I will be performing.
Welcome to the forum! I see you made your first post.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new TLX.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the launch kit includes front bumper kit, side skirts, rear bumper kit and I chose the optional rear spoiler. I will post pictures .

·
Registered
681 Posts
Let us know about the mods for sure!

·
Registered
11 Posts
TLX member since 09/22/14

Hey, thanks for posts. They have come in handy and informative. I have the V6 tech and got the spare tire kit month after getting car. Not sure how to post a pic.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hey, thanks for posts. They have come in handy and informative. I have the V6 tech and got the spare tire kit month after getting car. Not sure how to post a pic.
Welcome to the Forum! I am sorry missed your first post.

Glad you found some informative information. Please provide as you see fit.

It takes some time to get a feel about how things work, but I have found that the Preview Post button helps me out and saves embarrassing posts and misspellings, most of the time. :)

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
When you want to add a picture you just need to select the Go Advanced button. Once in there you'll see a spot to manage attachments. That will let you select the picture that you want to post.

As @Summest said in his post, preview post will let you see what your post will look like before it goes out to the world.

·
Registered
681 Posts
When you want to add a picture you just need to select the Go Advanced button. Once in there you'll see a spot to manage attachments. That will let you select the picture that you want to post
Ty i learn something every day !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.