Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery last night of a 2.4 Cly Tech, black on black. Thanks to @Summest for the thread discussing the tech package, it was very helpful!

I'm coming from an 05' Nissan Altima, so this is a major step up.

1 full day in, and I love it so far! Syncing was easy with my Galaxy S5 too!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Just took delivery last night of a 2.4 Cly Tech, black on black. Thanks to @Summest for the thread discussing the tech package, it was very helpful!

That is fantastic. Glad you are enjoying your TLX. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Also I hope you enjoy the tech package. There is a lot to learn. :)

As my two friends beat me to it, Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts

Welcome,

I also had an Altima 03' 3.5 i loved the car, but a bit expensive for what i got. Then i went to a Jaguar S-type 03' and now traded the Jag for the TLX. SO far I love the TLX.. Only thing missing is to get my windows tinted...

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Thanks! Here are a couple pics to start.

I might look into window tinting at some point too, that would keep my toddler daughter happy in the backseat.
Very nice. I can imagine tint looks really nice on a black car with a black interior.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts