Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to Acura, but was very impressed with the TLX during my test drive and subsequent research (both here and at the usual suspects (Edmunds, C&D, etc.)

We went for the 4 Cyl with Tech package in Basque Pearl Red, and so far, could not be happier. It's primarily my wife's car, as she has anywhere from an hour to 90 minute commute each way to and from work in traffic. Fit and finish are great, and we really like the handling and peppiness.

The tech package is great, though it seems like it will take awhile to get used to the Nav system.

One thing I'm curious about is getting those Weathertech floor liners--they don't seem to have the TLX fitted ones yet. Anyone have any insight as to how long it takes Weathertech to add new cars (and yes, I already emailed them with no response).

Cheers!

·
Registered
430 Posts
welcome aboard! If Weathertech is brilliant they will have them out well before the sloppy season starts. Aside from assumptions I don't have a clue, post some pics when you can :D;)

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
We went for the 4 Cyl with Tech package in Basque Pearl Red, and so far, could not be happier.

One thing I'm curious about is getting those Weathertech floor liners--they don't seem to have the TLX fitted ones yet. Anyone have any insight as to how long it takes Weathertech to add new cars (and yes, I already emailed them with no response).

Cheers!
Welcome to the Forum!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Tech Basque Pearl Red II TLX. It's exactly what I drive. Love the ride and I agree NAV takes some time to get used to. I really like the color, especially in the sun light.

Don't know anything about Weathertech floor liners, but may have to check into them for my car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Webster8,

I had e-mailed Weathertech a couple of weeks ago on the floor liners and they replied that they were hoping to have them available within the next two months> Maybe if we all keep inquiring they will get the hint ;-)

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Hi Webster8,

I had e-mailed Weathertech a couple of weeks ago on the floor liners and they replied that they were hoping to have them available within the next two months> Maybe if we all keep inquiring they will get the hint ;-)
Would you have their address?

I can join your mail campaign. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts