Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Graphite SH-AWD + Tech last saturday! Love the car!

Anyone else in NYC? Haven't seen too many TLXs around me...(Just one 4 cyl so far...)

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Picked up my Graphite SH-AWD + Tech last saturday! Love the car!

Anyone else in NYC? Haven't seen too many TLXs around me...(Just one 4 cyl so far...)
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

What color interior did you get?

:)

BTW, I think the guy with the ID of NYC may be from New York. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

What color interior did you get?

:)

BTW, I think the guy with the ID of NYC may be from New York. :)

I saw his post...had the same hunch! :laugh: It's Ebony interior on Graphite!
Want to throw in some LEDs for blinkers but going to keep it light on the mods really :)

Here's the only pic I have so far:

And the second pic is me saying goodbye to my beloved last car :crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I saw his post...had the same hunch! :laugh: It's Ebony interior on Graphite!
Want to throw in some LEDs for blinkers but going to keep it light on the mods really :)

Here's the only pic I have so far:

And the second pic is me saying goodbye to my beloved last car :crying:
Yup, Queens NY in here. :D

Ebony makes the sleek curves on the hood noticeable. Nice!!!

I haven't seen to many TLX neither, Most of my driving is through Queens, Brookyn, and Manhattan.

I don't think I've even seen an ILX once yet, or haven't noticed one. I see the ILX commercial on TV everyday, so I thought I would expect to see them on the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
NY here as well and definitely agree see very few TLX on the road. I also have the SH-AWD tech in Granite with Greystone interior. Hopefully you guys are having better luck with your car, mine has been with the dealer going on 5 days now for the random LKAS, forward collision and lane departure warnings.
Out of curiosity what are the build dates on your car? Mine is Dec '14 (purchased in mid March) I'm wondering if the builds in '15 have less QC issues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NY here as well and definitely agree see very few TLX on the road. I also have the SH-AWD tech in Granite with Greystone interior. Hopefully you guys are having better luck with your car, mine has been with the dealer going on 5 days now for the random LKAS, forward collision and lane departure warnings.
Out of curiosity what are the build dates on your car? Mine is Dec '14 (purchased in mid March) I'm wondering if the builds in '15 have less QC issues.

Mine was built in January, took delivery in end of March.

Have they resolved your issues (hopefully by now...)?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car has been back for a week now after the dealer swapped out the camera. So far so good (fingers crossed). Otherwise I am pleased with the car no other issues with severe rough transmission shifts or surges. Love the way the car drives and handles.

Now how to keep the swirl marks away from our graphite exterior!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts