Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sam and I have a car and motorcycle addiction. I've been in the car game (modding, detailing, racing) for over 20 years now. I'm not a brand loyal guy...if it's cool it's cool no matter the emblem. Right now I have GSXR-1000 (modded), Trans Am (bolt-ons), G8 GT aka Australian Holden Commodore (supercharged and all the mods), and now a TLX A-Spec SH-AWD V6.

For each ride I join a supporting forum for the community, support, and the deals found in the classified and group sales sections. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and giving some out.

Now onto the pics!!!

-Sam

20170925_150535.jpg
20180930_093526.jpg
EA9A0456-2-X3.jpg
Resized952019051795220352.jpg

·
Registered
149 Posts
That is one Nice looking car. Which interior color did you get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is one Nice looking car. Which interior color did you get?
Thanks! I have the ebony interior. Saving up now to protect that interior with tint. While at the tint shop going to do clear bra full hood, full fenders, and the usual bumper, side view mirrors etc...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello and welcome to the community! Great to have you here. Congrats on your TLX, it looks amazing! Do you have any particular mods in mind yet?
Right now I do have some mods in mind including tinting the windows, gloss black roof, clear bra the entire hood, front bumper, etc..., splash guards (i know with the front splash guards technically won't fit with the A-Spec trim, but nothing a little dremel can't handle), LED reverse lights, and factory remote start.

Later down the line i wouldn't mind painting the dark chrome grill surround the same color as the car, grill itself gloss black to match lower grills, wheels, springs, and the ability to select various ambient accent colors, instead of just red.

Also, the car needs major paint correction. I detail cars on the side and was rather shocked by the amount of swirl marks the car has for a brand new ride. I've actually went back to the dealer in hopes they correct the issue. There is a paint defect on the gas filler door as well. I'm currently waiting on Acura to approve/deny the claim for repairs. We'll see what they say.

Just because everyone likes pictures....here she is all foamed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a follow-up. The dealer and Acura both took care of me and repaired the paint imperfections. I really appreciate them stepping up and getting this resolved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts