Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have always loved Honda products but have fell out of love with the civics designs in the past 10 years. Just now liking the Accord design choices again. I've always wanted to step up to Big brother, and with a new promotion and with new responsibilities:|, I was finally able to purchase the TLX last October. I love this car!! I have the V6 with all the bells and whistles. It just lacks the AWS. Overall I'm very happy

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations on your promotion and acquisitions. Nice self-intro to the forum members!

Reactions: realmanne

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone.

I have always loved Honda products but have fell out of love with the civics designs in the past 10 years. Just now liking the Accord design choices again. I've always wanted to step up to Big brother, and with a new promotion and with new responsibilities:|, I was finally able to purchase the TLX last October. I love this car!! I have the V6 with all the bells and whistles. It just lacks the AWS. Overall I'm very happy
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

It's always nice to see the first post is an introduction.

I believe you will find a lot of Honda and Acura enthusiasts here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

I got all the warm fuzzies...lol
Nice to have a place where I can chat about a common product and answer questions to, and have my question answered:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts