Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hi to the group.

Posted deposit yesterday for 3.5AWD+Technology. Will pick it up on Monday, still haven't decided on the color. Apparently one can't have tan interior with white or gray exterior, so probably will go with black interior. Also thinking about changing my mind and asking for Advanced package instead of Technology. Mostly for the forward collision prevention system. With remote starter being a bonus. And really surprised about absence of the cargo net. Being a middle aged man, I'm still tasked with bringing groceries :) How do you keep them from flying around the trunk?

Will appreciate any comments, advices, anything!

Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great choice for a car, and welcome to the club!

Wrt cargo i had the dealer install the bag cargo hooks for $35. They will hold 4-6 plastic grocery bags, and is installed near the trunk hinges under the rear deck. You might be able to install a second set as well, mine is on the left side.

Worked great on todays grocery run >:D

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hi to the group.

Posted deposit yesterday for 3.5AWD+Technology. Will pick it up on Monday, still haven't decided on the color. Apparently one can't have tan interior with white or gray exterior, so probably will go with black interior. Also thinking about changing my mind and asking for Advanced package instead of Technology. Mostly for the forward collision prevention system. With remote starter being a bonus. And really surprised about absence of the cargo net. Being a middle aged man, I'm still tasked with bringing groceries :) How do you keep them from flying around the trunk?

Will appreciate any comments, advices, anything!

Thanks!

Steve
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post was a positive one.

I also went with the cargo hooks.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys! Acura crystal (LED) ball shows two cargo hooks in my future :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I bring dinner back from the course and am a hero. Need the hooks to hold it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts