Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my TLX V6 SH-AWD Adv. last night. It's white with espresso. Still learning the car after driving an Audi A4 for three years before that, I had an 99 Acura CL before that and it's still running strong. So far, I'm liking the car. Got a deal I couldn't pass up. Only took less then a week to decide.

Just wanted to say Hi.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Just picked up my TLX V6 SH-AWD Adv. last night. It's white with espresso. Still learning the car after driving an Audi A4 for three years before that, I had an 99 Acura CL before that and it's still running strong. So far, I'm liking the car. Got a deal I couldn't pass up. Only took less then a week to decide.

Just wanted to say Hi.
Hello.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good stuff! Looking forward to seeing some pics and getting some ideas!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a question. You guys know the display between the gauge? When I scroll through the displays, there's one that's just BLANK. is that normal?

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Yes. It's normal. Mine is the same. I would assume it's for a driver who would rather not see anything in that screen. Maybe someone who likes a dark display at night?

·
Super Moderator
1,006 Posts
I have a question. You guys know the display between the gauge? When I scroll through the displays, there's one that's just BLANK. is that normal?
Yes, normal. Another great application of Tech and "pleasing" everyone (great Honda/Acura engineering). I do believe it does come to life if there is a warning (Low Fuel). Not sure if navigation directions show up there to, if left blank.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
New owner - V6 AWD Adv. - CA
Is CA for Canada, California, Candy Apple?

I would love to see a TLX in Candy Apple Red. :)

Now I remember, white with espresso like a Cafe Latte. >:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Have you seen developments around the next generation Audi A4? Because I've seen some and being an Audi fan... its shaping up nicely!

Keep us posted on how your TLX treats you as time goes on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts