Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my TLX V6 SH-AWD Adv. last night. It's white with espresso. Still learning the car after driving an Audi A4 for three years before that, I had an 99 Acura CL before that and it's still running strong. So far, I'm liking the car. Got a deal I couldn't pass up. Only took less then a week to decide.

Just wanted to say Hi.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Just picked up my TLX V6 SH-AWD Adv. last night. It's white with espresso. Still learning the car after driving an Audi A4 for three years before that, I had an 99 Acura CL before that and it's still running strong. So far, I'm liking the car. Got a deal I couldn't pass up. Only took less then a week to decide.

Just wanted to say Hi.
Hello.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good stuff! Looking forward to seeing some pics and getting some ideas!

·
Super Moderator
1,072 Posts
I have a question. You guys know the display between the gauge? When I scroll through the displays, there's one that's just BLANK. is that normal?
Yes, normal. Another great application of Tech and "pleasing" everyone (great Honda/Acura engineering). I do believe it does come to life if there is a warning (Low Fuel). Not sure if navigation directions show up there to, if left blank.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.