Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a tendency to be more of a lurker than an active poster, but I do participate occasionally - I feel I learn more by reading, and usually only contribute if I think it will be helpful.

I purchased my Graphite Luster Metallic SH-AWD with Tech package last week, and so far I am really enjoying the car. I've had several Hondas in the past, and earlier this year had a '14 RDX which I traded at a substantial loss because of the defective rear strut issue and an unacceptable VCM vibration that was unrelenting.

I wanted to get back in with Acura/give them another chance, and with the updated TLX model getting positive reviews I figured this was the time. I made sure to give this one an extensive test drive at speeds of up 80mph to check for the VCM issue; everything was OK.

I just put my winter setup on yesterday - actually used a set of RDX take-off rims that I had purchased previously but never used; all the specs were exactly the same except for a slight offset difference. Looking forward to seeing what Michelin Xi3s and SH-AWD will be like this winter. I've had several Subarus recently, so I'll have a good baseline to compare my TLX's AWD performance.

Looking forward to being here with you all. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats on the SH-AWD TLX!

I got mine on Dec 19th. The TLX is Bellanova White, but I also have a '13 TL-SH-AWD in Graphite.

Ironically, I gave some thought to getting the RDX but did not do so due to the absence of SH-AWD in it for current models.

I am really loving my TLX and hope you continue to have good experiences with yours.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts

I purchased my Graphite Luster Metallic SH-AWD with Tech package last week, and so far I am really enjoying the car.

I got mine on Dec 19th. The TLX is Bellanova White, but I also have a '13 TL-SH-AWD in Graphite.

I am really loving my TLX and hope you continue to have good experiences with yours.
Glad you both are enjoying your TLXs. Looking forward to your contributions to our group. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.