Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since getting a TLX a couple weeks ago, I've found this forum and decided to join. It looks like there is some good discussions here and I hope we can all learn a lot from each other.

After leasing several different Nissan and BMW vehicles, this time I decided to buy a car with cash. I love gadgets and good deals. The TLX with advance package had almost everything I wanted in a car. It was also tens of thousands cheaper than an equally equipped BMW or Lexus.

I got a white pearl exterior with black interior. It looks great. The seats are so cushy!

Since the car is not leased, I plan to mod this car up with even more gadgets. My first project will be to install a HUD. I also have a dashcam that fits over the rear mirror. That needs to be installed too. I saw a post on this forum about another user's install experience that should help out.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Good choice going with the TLX over a BMW or Lexus, fortunately here we have a sedan that looks different and does a good job at standing out in it's segment, especially as a lot of BMW's look the same, nearly overkill!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Since getting a TLX a couple weeks ago, I've found this forum and decided to join. It looks like there is some good discussions here and I hope we can all learn a lot from each other.

After leasing several different Nissan and BMW vehicles, this time I decided to buy a car with cash. I love gadgets and good deals. The TLX with advance package had almost everything I wanted in a car. It was also tens of thousands cheaper than an equally equipped BMW or Lexus.

I got a white pearl exterior with black interior. It looks great. The seats are so cushy!

Since the car is not leased, I plan to mod this car up with even more gadgets. My first project will be to install a HUD. I also have a dashcam that fits over the rear mirror. That needs to be installed too. I saw a post on this forum about another user's install experience that should help out.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post.

Congratulations on the new TLX. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.